Purpose: The AV Coordinator (AVC) is responsible for operating and overseeing
all sound and video components of worship services and events.
1. Sound: Make sure the sound equipment is operating properly for all events and
services to broadcast both on campus and online.
2. Video: Make sure the projectors, cameras, and computers are operating
properly for all events and services to broadcast both on campus and online via
You-tube, Proclaim, V-Mix, etc.
3. Team: Recruit, train, and lead volunteer AV team.
Depending on activities and events, approximately 5-8 hours/week to include, but
not limited to:
1. Sunday Mornings: 7:30am approx. to the end of second service, 11:45am
approx. (4 hours, 15 minutes)
2. Wednesday Nights: 5:45pm approx. to the end of Bible study, 7:00pm
approx. (1 hour, 15 minutes)
3. Wednesday Nights, once a month for Worship team practice, 7:00pm8:30pm approx. (1.5 hours)
4. Sunday nights, if needed in the future.
5. Funerals, Weddings, and other events as needed.
1. Arrive before services and events and make sure all sound and video equipment
are on and operate properly.
2. Coordinate and direct sound checks with worship team and others involved to
ensure proper equipment function and achieve proper sound levels and mix.
3. Operate sound board, video and other equipment from the sound room/area
during events and services and/or oversee AV team to ensure all video and
sound components operate properly.
4. Attend worship team practice on scheduled Wednesday evenings or other
designated times to review and adjust song presentations for upcoming Sunday
Worship Services.5. Check and replace batteries in wireless microphones and other equipment and
distribute said equipment as needed to band members, speakers, etc.
6. Evaluate status of the sound board and reconfigure as needed.
7. Troubleshoot and resolve issues pertaining to sound and video components and
8. Evaluate, on a routine basis, all sound and video equipment and suggest
upgrades and improvements as needed.
1. Conduct and character that reflects well upon the church and its mission.
2. Knowledge and experience operating sound boards and equipment.
3. Computer skills and experience with Facebook, YouTube, and/or other
4. Leadership ability to recruit, oversee, and lead an AV team.
5. Communicate effectively and work with church staff and pastor.
Salary will be hourly and commensurate with experience.
*Position reports to and will be evaluated annually by Senior Pastor
Apply via e-mail: .
Image already added
Image already added